BID DESCRIPTION: Website Development, Management and Support for a period of three (3) years.
BID NO: CSA/18/2020/21
CSA is the national governing body for the sport of cricket in South Africa and administers all aspects of South African cricket, men and women, both in the professional and amateur spheres.
NATURE OF SERVICE REQUIRED
Cricket South Africa (“CSA”) would like to invite suitably qualified Website Developers & Management firms to submit proposal for the provision of Website Development and Management for a period of three (3) years.
NB: Interested bidders should have at least 5 years company proven records on the Development, Maintenance and Support of Websites. It would be an added advantage if a bidder has developed and managed websites from medium to large scale businesses.
• A team that has a strong passion and understanding of cricket;
• CMS (Content Management System) based website;
• In conjunction with the other digital media properties, the website must align itself with the corporate identity across the organization;
• The product must be appealing, informative and relevant;
• Interactive features and user-friendliness;
• It must help enhance the brand and deliver a good visitor experience;
• With the integration of feeds, a match centre should form part of the development;
• Work with third parties to incorporate social media elements (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) into the site;
• Day-to-day management of the site including establishing a system where editorial, video and photography are constantly updated
• A translation service option must be incorporated in line with South Africa’s diverse population.
PAYMENT, OBTAINING OF BID DOCUMENTS AND DEADLINE
Bid documents can only be obtained on presentation of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Non- Refundable deposit is payable for the bid document: R 575.00 (Incl. Vat), Five Hundred and Seventy-Five Rands only. Payable through EFT on the Following Banking Details:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No: 001640267
• Obtaining of Bid Documents: provide proof of payment to email@example.com before or by Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 14:00PM
• Compulsory Briefing Session Date: Monday, 15 February 2021 at 12:00 PM
• Closing Date and Time for Bid Submissions: Monday, 01 March 2021 at 12:00 PM. The bids must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: It is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure that all parts of the bid submission have been delivered by the closing date and time.
All Enquiries: Ms. Hlengiwe Madondo, SCM, email: email@example.com