BID DESCRIPTION: CSA/20/2020/21 – Videography Services
CSA is the national governing body for the sport of cricket in South Africa and administers all aspects of South African cricket, men and women, both in the professional and amateur spheres.
NATURE OF SERVICE REQUIRED
Cricket South Africa (“CSA”) would like to invite suitably qualified Videography Agencies to submit a proposal for the provision of Videography Services for a period of two (2) years.
NB: Interested bidders should have at least 5 years proven company records within Videography industry.
• Conceptualise, produce and edit raw footage for CSA media platforms
• Editing services to include:
• Graphics & Animation
• Music Licensing
• Script Writing
• VO Services
• File/archive broadcast-quality content
• Update and manage the CSA Google plus account
• Customize video content for CSA media and other relevant platforms
• File/archive quality and media-friendly content for various media uses
PAYMENT, OBTAINING OF BID DOCUMENTS AND DEADLINE
Bid documents can only be obtained on presentation of proof of payment to email@example.com
• Non – Refundable deposit is payable for the bid document: R 230.00 (Incl. Vat), Two Hundred and Thirty Rand only. Payable through EFT on the Following
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No: 001640267
Ref: CSA/20/2020/21 – Videography Services
• Compulsory Briefing Platform: Microsoft Teams – to be shared once expressed interest is sent to Mr Andile Ntshewula – SCM via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Compulsory Briefing Session Date:Thursday, 15 April 2021 @ 12:00PM
• Obtaining of Bid Documents: Provide proof of payment to email@example.com before or by Friday, 16 April 2021 at 12:00PM
• Closing Date and Time for Questions:Monday, 19 April 2021 at 12:00 PM
• Closing Date and Time for Bid Submissions:Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 12:00 PM. The bids must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: It is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure that all parts of the bid submission have been delivered by the closing date and time.
All Enquiries: Mr Andile Ntshewula, SCM, email: email@example.com