24 Feb INVITATION TO BID
BID DESCRIPTION: Manufacture, Branding, Supply and Delivery of Cricket Clothing and Equipment for Mini-
Cricket for a period of three (3) years.
BID NO: CSA/26/2021/22
Cricket South Africa (“CSA”) is the national governing body for the sport of cricket in South Africa. It administers all aspects of South African cricket, men and women, both in the professional and amateur spheres.
NATURE OF SERVICE REQUIRED
CSA would like to invite suitably qualified clothing and/or equipment suppliers to manufacture, brand, supply and deliver cricket clothing and/or cricket equipment.
NB: Interested bidders should have at least five years of proven company records within the textile (sports clothing) and sports equipment industry.
• Have the necessary skills, knowledge, capacity and resources to meet the requirements of the TOR etc.
• Ability to produce and/or source goods and equipment in a short space of time.
• Experience and knowledge of the sports industry, especially in the sports equipment business.
• The supplier should have suitable equipment to manufacture the clothing.
• The material used must be suitable for different types of climates.
• Full transparency on charges and costing; and competitiveness.
• National footprint – ability to deliver nationwide.
• Ability to source equipment that is only available outside the Republic of South Africa
• Availability of staff on hand to manufacture the Sports Clothing in large quantities.
PAYMENT, OBTAINING OF BID DOCUMENTS AND DEADLINE
Bid documents can only be obtained on presentation of proof of payment to email@example.com
• Non- Refundable deposit is payable for the bid document: R 235.00 (Incl. Vat), Two Hundred and Thirty- Five Rands only. Payable through EFT on the Following Banking Details:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No: 001640267
• Obtaining of Bid Documents: provide proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by Friday, 4 March 2022 at 14:00
• Compulsory Briefing Session Date: Wednesday, 2 March 2022 at 11:00 (via MS Teams)
• Closing Date for Questions: Friday, 11 March 2022 at 14:00
• Closing Date and Time for Bid Submissions: Friday, 8 April 2022 at 12:00. The proposal and samples must be hand-delivered to CSA Head Office at the following address: 86 5th Street, Melrose Estate, 2196.
NB: It is the bidder’s responsibility to ensure that all parts of the bid submission have been delivered by the closing date and time.
All Enquiries: Ms Puseletso Mothoa, email: email@example.com