25 Nov MEDIA PROTOCOLS FOR FIRST TWO ODI MATCHES HOSTED AT SUPERSPORT PARK
TSHWANE: The highly anticipated home summer of international cricket is finally upon us as the Proteas kick off their historic, three-match, Betway One-Day International (ODI) series against the Netherlands, getting underway from Friday, 26 November at SuperSport Park in Centurion.
For the members of the media attending the first two fixtures at SuperSport Park, Centurion, including the second ODI on Sunday, 28 November, please take note of the following information and protocols to be strictly adhered to at the venue:
Note – Strict COVID-19 protocols, related to temperature checks, wearing of masks at all times, sanitizing and social distancing will be adhered to throughout the series.
- Gates open at 08h00
- Match Starts at 10h00
Requirements for access to Stadium & Media Centre:
- Cricket South Africa (CSA) media accreditation card
- ID/Driver’s license
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Media will be dining at their seats to limit close interaction, while photographers will dine at Private Suite 29, where they can also base themselves throughout the day.
- Limited capacity due to strict social distancing protocols, with only essential and working personnel permitted in the venue.
- Parking is available at the Rugby Club (next door to SuperSport Park).
- Media personnel are required to present their accreditation card, vaccination certificate and ID/Driver’s license to the friendly stewards prior to gaining access into the parking bay.
- Parking will close at 19h00 (or one hour after the last ball is bowled).
Media Centre Liaison Officer
- Sanele Makhaye (+27 81 728 3511 / email@example.com ) will be available to assist with any queries. He will direct any issues to the venue and team media manager when required.
Post-match press conference
- Both teams will have a player or member of support staff available for a virtual press conference via Zoom following the day’s play. Team media managers will issue advisories and a link to the press conference at the start of each match day.
- Media are required to access the virtual press conference via their own device and to remain in the media centre during the media engagement.
Protocols for the match at the Imperial Wanderers will be similar but will be confirmed shared in due course.
For further information or clarifications, please contact:
Cell. No.: 076 503 9755
Netherlands tour to South Africa schedule
Friday, 26 November at 10:00 SAST:
1st ODI (CWCSL) South Africa v Netherlands, SuperSport Park, Centurion
Sunday, 28 November at 10:00 SAST:
2nd ODI (CWCSL) South Africa v Netherlands, SuperSport Park, Centurion
Wednesday, 1 December at 10:00 SAST
3rd ODI (CWCSL) South Africa v Netherlands, Imperial Wanderers, Johannesburg
Issued by: Cricket South Africa – Corporate Communications
ABOUT CRICKET SOUTH AFRICA
Cricket South Africa (CSA), an affiliate of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (SASCOC) and a full member of the International Cricket Council (ICC), is the national governing body for the sport of cricket in South Africa and administers all aspects of South African cricket, men, and women, both in the professional and amateur sphere.