Cricket South Africa (CSA) shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person who accesses or uses this website ("the User") as a result of the User accessing this website, utilising any service offered on this website or relying on any information contained on this website for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of:
- errors or discrepancies in the information provided
- any unauthorised access of this website by third parties
- any breakdown or failure of any equipment or medium of access to this website
- any failure or unavailability of any of CSA’s or any third parties’ facilities or systems resulting in the inability to access this website or process any transaction referred to or offered on this website
- the destruction or accessing of the User’s data or equipment
- any alteration, modification, upgrade or update of this website or any technology, hardware or software modification that may form part of this website.
The User hereby indemnifies CSA against any demand, claim or action against CSA relating to or in connection with the User’s use or accessing of this website whether directly or indirectly for any reason whatsoever
CSA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to alter, modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part hereof at any time.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary CSA owns the intellectual property rights in and to this website and the unauthorised use hereof is expressly prohibited.